My ten year high school reunion was last weekend. I learned a few things I'd like to share with the class.
1. People get fat. Those people also it seems, get really good at hiding said fat in their Facebook profile pictures.
2. I've turned into a beer snob. (And upon reflection of the previously listed fat observation, perhaps a bit of a general snob as well.)
3. When you break up with someone and make out with their cousin a few weeks later, said someone's circle of friends will still hate you ten years later.
4. People with kids are boring.
5. I spend entirely too much time on Facebook.